i like my sugar with coffee and cream

Sunday, November 27, 2005

seasons of love

theres only us. theres only this. forget regret, or life is yours to miss.
this thanksgiving break couldnt have been better. i was able to see almost everybody i felt i needed to see, and was able to spend a lot of quality family time with my brother and grandparents.. etc. made the pumpkin pie so my brother can shut up now, and i think they're the best they've been in years (the crust is TDF for sure). this break was about seeing the people who cared enough to see me also. a lot of people made the first attempt in calling me and making me feel like i was missed... i need that once in a while because i feel like i almost always made the first move... seriously, im content right now. and besides, i called val like 4 times for the randomest funniest shit so that kept me smiling.

1. howrad & fam (get the fuck up and make me some eggs)
2. danielle (im shocking everybody. im electric)
3. suko (good pancakes)
4. seth ("why do you hate me? (for a million reasons.) why do you love me? (for every reason.)" )
5. all the people at codename.. mike-L and "aimer" and brian.. (thanksgiving pot)
6. mattea (talking x-rated at old navy)
7. sarah (the perfect colored gifts)
8. rhett (im gonna fuck you with my shoes on)
9. ross and nemo (why do you hate mike nem. so much?..... i love him . oh yea.. hes def a great guy)
thankyou for loving me on my thanksgiving break. every minute with you was spent well.

if i didnt get to see you.... ill be home dec. 17th. call ahead to get penciled in.

back to school tomorrow. garglegargele i didnt even do laundry yet ok bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home