i like my sugar with coffee and cream

Monday, February 20, 2006

I've come to my senses, that I've become senseless. I could give you lessons on how to ruin your friendships. Every last conviction, I smoked them all away. I drank my frustrations down the drain, out of the way...So I sit and wait and wonder,"Does anyone else feel like me?" Someone so tired of their routines and disappearing self-esteems...ill sing along, yea with every emergency. just sing along, im the king of catastrophes. im so far gone, that deep down inside i think its fine by me, im my own worst enemy. -less than jake.

what the fuck is with today? jordan and i get in trouble in a LECTURE for me accidentally letting out a single syllable laugh.. like, a yelp. that bitch. then, i go to lunch with jordan and dz. my necklace is not on my neck and I realize this probably too long after ive lost it.. so now, im really mad. since it had my really really important jewish star on it that was my moms.

really just need to not be here right now. really need the weekend and god dammit its only monday. not myself. what is going on? help.

the result: this is bullshit. all of it, all of you, all of everything, including myself. the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home