i like my sugar with coffee and cream

Thursday, December 08, 2005

list of the day: random thoughts.

1. i got all of my work done last night and ended up getting 6 beautiful hours of sleep
2. sushi was so delicious and it really helped me take my mind off of dropping out of school
3. its mikes birthday and that is fun
4. somebody is stealing my brothers identity http://theresultsofexperience.blogspot.com/
5. im really excited because im getting a siddur with my name inscribed in it on sunday from M.
6. california is a month away, depending on how you count. or 4 weeks from sunday.
7. i feel great because i went to the gym recently a few times and i really think its showing
8. i won an air freshener for taking a RU Healthy quiz/game at Brower
9. i hope i dont fail college. i mean this.
10. now im going to have fun making each of these lines a different color.

the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home