i like my sugar with coffee and cream

Friday, December 23, 2005

playing favorites.

sp-ms-dw-gr-pe-rb:
this is the least that i can do. you know im bad at calling you. the best way i can extend the lonely words i miss you. ill say it but im sure you knew. you're what i look most forward to. coming back to where ive been, ill just leave it at this: im sure you always feel my eyes on you but i hope that you never feel unwanted. if you feel unwanted wait for me to move out west, its ok if you dont. i hope you know you're my favorite thing about the west coast. i wish i stayed. i hope you wait. so i here i am. counting down the days till california comes. -tsl

as much as mybrother hates the starting line because they define the world of tiny bopper punk screaming girls at sweaty concerts.... i cant bring myself to deny that i live for those lyrics. and besides, doug said we're all getting laid in california.. what is the deal with that? ask me about it in a few weeks ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home