i like my sugar with coffee and cream

Saturday, January 07, 2006

excuse me while i go to california.

it is 11:21 pm. at 11:34 am pacific time, ill be in CALIFORNIA.
all packed except socks which are in the drier.
nobody is more excited than i am right now.
but this is something i need to get out of my system.

today i was up at 7am for my cousins bar mitzvah. staten island was dirtier than ever but the service and seeing family was fabulous. on the way home, bumped in to my rooomates girlfriend and some heat went down because shes and my roommate are slobs and i really have no tolerance for people who live like that. after some simple name calling, i left rutgers only to find out that my ride for the airport bails on me. so things are up in the air. oh-- and rite-aid wont fill my perscription till tomorrow so i was fucked. that is when i decided id go to the mall to calm down- buy a new bra- buy a pretty pair of pumas. (except in real life they're fuscia pink... not at all purple). the good news is that mitch called me and was like COME TO SANTA BARBARA. so i'm getting picked up by my brothers best friend, then having some lunch, then taking a train to SB to see my bestest homie mitchieeee and my fave stud of all time-phil. rite-aid ended up giving me my perscription, my rides are taken care of for tomorrow, and now its time to sleep.
i seriously like my new shoes.



cali in 10 hrs.
the end.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger amander pander said…

    to be exact, the color of the shoes is the color of the link that you clicked on to see this comment. ok bye.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home